Who are we?
Uniqueworld Limited whose registered address is Unit 136, Stratford Workshops, Burford Road, London, E15 2SP and Registered number 7871329 we are a 'data controller' for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation, (i.e. we are responsible for, and control the processing of, your personal information). When you visit our website, make an enquiry about one of our properties, or make a booking with us either directly or via a third party you trust us with your information. This information can help us make our service better in many ways.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect the following information from you to process your booking:
- Your full name;
- Your email address;
- Company address;
- Your telephone number;
- Any special dietary requirements;
- Your payment information.
If you opted to receive marketing content from us, we may also use your email address for that purpose.
How do we use your data?
• Uniqueworld Ltd uses your personal data to deliver services to you, to send you information about properties and property related services you may request of us or that we think will be of interest to you, also to conduct searches about your identity, your current and past residency addresses, and your right to live in the UK and credit history to meet applicable laws and to provide a recommendation to landlord clients, on your suitability as a tenant
• Information about you is shared with partners as described in this policy who have undertaken to hold your personal data in compliance with applicable laws.
• Where we rely on your consent for direct marketing purposes, you can withdraw this consent at any time. For instance, if you provide your contact details and make an enquiry through our site we will use this information to get in touch with you to discuss the property you have enquired about. We're committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information you give to us and we will comply with all relevant data protection legislation and related applicable UK legislation.
For the purposes of relevant data protection legislation, VLE is the data controller of personal information that we hold and process about you. Your information may be shared with members of our group and some third parties.
What happens when you give us information on behalf of someone else?
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on his/her behalf and has agreed that you can: • give consent on his/her behalf to the processing of his/her personal data (including sensitive personal information); • receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices; • give consent to the transfer of his/her personal data abroad.
What rights do you have?
You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data; to correct, delete or restrict (stop any active) processing of your personal data; and to obtain the personal data you provide to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format, and to ask us to share (port) this data to another controller.
How long do we keep your personal information?
The information that we collected for the purpose of processing your enquiries will be kept for a period of six (6) years following the date of the enquiry. We need to retain it for business records, and in case of a dispute relating to the booking.